DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Say hello!

PhysEd

Hello everybody,

my name is Michael, I'm from Switzerland. Usually I'm to find in the German speaking nikoninfo forum, but in order to pick your brains as well, I also registred here.

I'm looking forward to having some good discussions and to profiting from each other.

Regards
Mike

unfortunately this forum is hardly alive!

Are there so few users or are they just too shy to write :rofl:?

It'll be great to experience some more activity in the future!

Cheers
Mike

Wide awake!

Hi!
My name is Kai. I'm 22 years old from Norway.
I usually photograph weddings and such, and are always looking for good hints and tips and this seems to be a good forum to be apart of.
Looking forward to it.

kind regards

Hi Kai,

great to have you among us!

I hope to see some of your wedding pictures and maybe you'll spoil us with some landscape pictures from your home country. I've never been to Scandinavia so pictures are the only connection to that beauty.

Cheers!
Mike

Hi Kai,

great to have you among us!

I hope to see some of your wedding pictures and maybe you'll spoil us with some landscape pictures from your home country. I've never been to Scandinavia so pictures are the only connection to that beauty.

Cheers!
Mike

spam

aaaaaaand here we go again... now, that's 5.. so i should be able to post my link in the next message then... greeeeaat.. ^^

Back