DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hi from Switzerland

samuelh

Hi,

yet another newbie here based in Neuchatel, Switzerland although I'm actually a Kiwi. I've actually already posted a few shots in the landscape and people forums but thought I'd introduce myself properly here.

I'm another that has recently moved to the Sigma SD14 and have been wowed by the results. I had recently planned to upgrade my Nikon D70 and a friend mentioned the foveon sensor and the rest is history. A big sincere thank you to all here as your ideas and techniques have formed the basis from which I hope to build my own experiences with the camera. Many thanks.

All the best,
Sam

Welcome Sam,

The landscape images you posted are stunning, what a beautiful part of the world!

Enjoy your stay, and please keep providing more wonderful images.

Cheers

Steve

+1 with steve's comments.....I can not wait to see more...and Howdy from Texas!!!!

Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Back