DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Katz eye replacement focussing screen for 350D

Hi Marc,

"...Dirk, organize a seminar in Germany with Irakly.."

I talked a long time with Irakly about this. It is certainly something we would like to do, but time and workload did not permit me to do the strategic work for all kind of cooperations I would like to realize. Hopefully this autumn I will have more time to put some facts and proposals together to get things done. We have to add first the new layout and some new exciting features to the camera-info portal and this needed time and bug-fixes for weeks already...

Do not sell your Canon 20D or ND too fast, I need some weeks to collect cash and to be able to make a decision about my future road (with which equipment etc.).

If the image quality is around the same between the two options, then quiestions on how easy it is to get the results and how much money I losse by selling N-stuff and buying MM-stuff will be a more important factor.

Since no dealer has an ND, I can not test it for a few days and see how easy it will be for me personally to get satisfying prints. I guess my level of satisfaction will be probably lower and easier to reach than yours, since you have so much more experience with DSLRs and Photoshop.

The option to use digital and analogue at the same time with the same lenses is very appealing to me. But this counts for both Canon+Zeiss and ND.

But ND means fullframe and the N17-35 must be a winner, if the N24-85 is already so good
happy.gif

DJ - see what you started when you mentioned your ND was potentially up for sale - created an entire secondary market for Contax Digital (Kyocera should only have known how influential you were).
Waiting in the wings (between exits 32-33),
Kenny

Is that I-495 or NSP?
happy.gif
. I'm gathering momentum ... Are you looking to get everything - ND, 24-85, 50/1.4 and 70-300?

BTW, Marc, looks like you're ready to hyper-ventilate
biggrin.gif

The L.I.E. between Little Neck and Lakeville. My preference would be just the ND and the 50 1.4 - the balance would be duplicates but if thats what it take to make the deal I'll deal with re-selling the 24-85 and 70-300 later.

DJ - If you're interested its a good weekend for me to spend money - my wife's busy with relatives, so I get to play with the checkbook.

Kenny

Back