DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Angle Finder on SD14....????

What was a problem with SD14? Did you try Pentax eyepiece?
(I'm using Pentax O-ME53 on SD14 and it is working well.)

Hi Arvo,
I tryed again the Pentax eyepiece now, and it fits a little bit larger then the Canon one, and in the same way I didn't see a good image, maybe the much grain I was talking about on last post....
if I regulate the diopter to focus the center square sight [ ] I make fatigue trying focusing the rest area with eyes.

But are you using the same I've?? 1x-3,3x?

But are you using the same I've?? 1x-3,3x?
No, I've not got an angle finder at all. I'm just using Pentax magnifying eyepiece on SD14 and thought that maybe Seagulls Pentax adapter will work better than some others. I'm sorry to hear that this is not the case.

Good Angle Finder for SD14

Just obtained an Olympus VARIMAGNI finder as used for Olympus OM-1 systems second hand from FFORDES PHOTOGRAPHIC of Beauly, Scotland for very reasonable price.
This finder gives 1.2X and 2.5X and is an absolutely perfect fit to the SD14 eyepiece. It shows the display at 1.2X albeit reversed and is extremely good optically. The magnification selection is really slick and I cannot fault it. The finder is of the build quality you would expect from Olympus.

Hope this is of interest,

Cheers.

Back