DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Greatings from Novosibirsk, Russia!

VadimPP

This month I have my first experience with Sigma SD15. Previously I used Canon EOS-550D. It didn't satisfy me in color sensitivity and accuracy, so this decision to have luck with Sigma.

Attachments

• SDIM0471CFSmPS400.jpg
    EXIF
    SDIM0471CFSmPS400.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 7
Remeber to shot RAW...then convert to JPG....you will get better color Depth...

When converting...us SPP (Sigma Photo Pro) first then port into your other software...

Happy Shooting....Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Thanks for your advice. I use Raw only for 6 years beginning with my Olympus C7070, Canon 450D, Canon 550D. RAW format offers much more handles to adjust and modify photos.

It's been pointed out on this site and elsewhere that the Foveon chip does a great job rendering metallic surfaces--and maybe the shinier the better. Interesting since one wouldn't think that it would take Foveon's unique treatment of color to do that.

Please keep shooting and sharing your progress with us.

Jesse

Back