DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Raw Photo Studio v ArcSoft PhotoStudio Darkroom 2

iMac

Claus-R wrote:
The only suitable screenshot of the new 2.0 version seems to be this one:

View attachment 1802

Compare this to my German Raw-Photo-Studio screenshot:

View attachment 1804 View attachment 1803

As it seems .... selective colour control is still a missing feature with the English version! Hard to believe .... obviously they go another way developing their software?!!
--------------------------------------

Hi,

Herewith my Screenshot of ArcSoft PhotoStudio Darkroom 2

Attachments

• Screen Shot.jpg
    EXIF
    Screen Shot.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 25
Image Master Raw Photo Studio

I have just downloaded the German Trial Version of Raw PhotoStudio.

It is indeed quite different to ArcSoft PhotoStudio Darkroom 2.

Whilst some of the German terms are self explanatory I will need to have some German translation performed in order to use this software effectively.

iMac

I'm planning on purchasing the German version and of course figured that I'd need to learn German. (Which would be good to know regardless)

I just wish those better language teaching programs weren't so costly.

I'm planning on purchasing the German version and of course figured that I'd need to learn German. (Which would be good to know regardless)

I just wish those better language teaching programs weren't so costly.[/QUOTE

Hi Steaphany,

I've done a Spreadsheet German/English translation of the German image adjustment terms (courtesy of Google) used in the Raw Photo/Studio (Image Masters product).

It appears that the only way to post this translation is to photograph then post on this forum.

If you think this worthwhile, I'll do this, perhaps in both xls and ods format?

Regards,

iMac

Back