DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Canon EOS 30Elan 7E

G

Dear Expert,

I am new with Elan 7E camera and would like to ask if some one can answer few questions.
I am not familier with modern auto focus Canon metering system. (I did read what I can in the internet)

1) When taking wedding photos indoor and out doors, what is the best way to set up exposure and flash compensation? flash+2 only or also exposure +2 or other what other set up will work?

2) Is it correct that when using Elan 7 out doors when it is dark, camera will reduce ambient expousre at the back by 1 f stop? if so what do I do to make it right other than using exposure compensation all the time.

3) When taking pictures with flash 420 ex, what would be a best method, or just use evaluative meteirng mode?

If possible, please email me at jhy_chao@hotmail, and please send kind message only please.

Thank you

Back