DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from the Netherlands!

NikoNol

Hi everybody!
I have just registered myself on this forum because I'm looking for information about the SD15 (or other cam with Foveon sensor!)...I have also a Nikon D700 which is a very good cam but I can't use my M42 lenses (or other mount) and that's the reason why I'm searching for an other body..... So why not Sigma???? Sigma should allowed me to use my Nikkor lenses and M42 as well, if I'm not wrong! I saw also some beautiful pictures made with Sigma cam and I am very interesting to learn more about the Foveon sensor!
That’s it for the short presentation!

Have a nice day and greetings from the Netherlands......
Pascal

Pascal,

The SD14/15 is a great camera....make sure and check-out sigmacumlaude.com for mount replacements...

Happy shooting...

Tony C.:z04_cowboy:

Pascal,

The SD14/15 is a great camera....make sure and check-out sigmacumlaude.com for mount replacements...

Happy shooting...

Tony C.:z04_cowboy:
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the tips but my idea was not to change the mount, but only using adapters (for Nikon, M42, etc...)....
Pascal

Welcome! I have an SD14, and am very satisfied with it. So far I have only used it with Sigma lenses, but am looking at getting some M42 lenses for vintage style photos.

Back