DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New lens

vortexwake

Hi folks,

Using the 120-400 OS on Canon body, any users got any tips please for best results and sharpest images...?

Upload limit is giving me max 400x400 is this correct..?

many thanks,

Steve.

I got a couple for you...

1. Try to shoot on a mono-pod...if you can...will help stabilize you and your image...try with or with-out OS on....my 80-400 works both ways on my mono-pod...

2. The large foot with grip I usually turn that so that it is easier to hold when hand holding the lens...I am right handed..so I move the grip over so that my left hand can grip it...

3. Upload...the limit is 400x400...but I would size down your image...so there not too big and don't take to long to pull-up...

Hope this helps out a little...happy shooting...I look forward to viewing your shots..

Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Hi Tony,

Mono-pod sounds a good idea, will get one with a quick release head, looking forward to getting out and about with this lens.

thanks for your time,

Steve.

Back