DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

What is the demand for Hasselblad X5 Scanner

Sebnem

We have a Hasselblad X5 Scanner and are trying to establish if there's enough demand to warrant putting it to professional use considering the space it would take up and the revenue it would bring in as a rental unit. We're a colour print dark room based in Shoreditch London. Any one got any experience/ideas/ free market research!!!????? Cheers. Sebi

First of all you are on dangerous grounds because you are suggesting a commercial purpose.
That is not within the forums rules of use.

I am sure there can be a reasonable revenue from this scanner given the place you are located at.

Pro Center in London offers this service for photographers:

Link: http://www.procentre.co.uk/scanner_hire_by_the_hour.html

I hope the moderator is turning a blind eye. :z04_hinterherjagen:

Vic

ooooops, sorry, i didn't realise, thanks anyway and i'll consider myself moderated!!! :daumenhoch_smilie:

Do not worry too much about that.

There is a strong rumour the death penalty will be abolished later this year at this forum. :z04_smileys26:

Vic.

Do not worry too much about that.

There is a strong rumour the death penalty will be abolished later this year at this forum. :z04_smileys26:

Vic.

So we can no longer punish the heathens by throwing Canon and Nikon DSLR bodies at them?

What a disappointment.

Wilko

in London you have quite a few competitors.

calumet

printspace,

they normally charge £40 an hour but dunno if they get any customers at all...

maybe a membership kind of scheme might work?

i live around the corner so let me know if you manage to do anything :D

Back