DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

RTS II Ever-ready case??

Philou127

Hi every one!

I'm new to the forums. And to the world of photography as well! I'm from Geneva, Switzerland.

My story began when I bought at a flea market a perfectly working Yashica Fx-3 super 2000 for a couple of bucks. I really love this camera and own right know a small collection of lenses from Yashica and Zeiss.

I recently bought a Contax RTS II (that i find a pleasure to use) for which I would like to get an ever-ready case. But I saw only very few of these on the web for sale, including on ebay...

Does anyone knows anything about some site or shop I can contact?
Or would an other case do the job (with or without some modifications)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sphr.

Hi Sphr.,

congratulations to your RTSII and Yashica FX3 Super 2000! This is one of my favourate cameras. I have to look in my house whether I still have this ever-ready case for the RTSII.

I still have my Yashica FX3 Super 2000 by the way. Will not sell it, althouh I do not use it anymore :)

Best wishes

Back