CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

About free Raw Data Developer

fotografz

John, the Adobe site gives some hints. They say the $99. Adobe RAW Developer plug-in for PS7 is a limited offer. It will be included in the PS 8 upgrade. So if you already have PS7 you will only need to pay for an upgrade if they follow their past policy.

msadat

John, the Raw developer will be rolled in to PS8 when it comes out, = when i don't know? there was a rumor around sep 03. as you know it does not = work on contax ND files. you might also want to look @ the capture one software = from phaseone.com. this the one i use for canon and nikon raw files and it superb.=20

jsmisc

Thanks Marc. I'll have a look at the site. I have Elements 2 at the = moment but have had PS 7 on 30 day trial which has now expired. I had = been thinking of buying it but I think I will hang on until the 8 = version apppears especially as Mehrdad says that Sept. is rumoured which = is not too far away now.

Cheers,

John

K

kaisern

>=20 >=20 >=20 > [I though PS8 is due in August, 2003. Kaisern] >=20 >=20 >=20

G

guyg

I recently attended a digital workshop by a well known photographer who is a beta tester for Adobe. He "hinted" that PS8 will be out around October and that it would be geared more for photographers than graphic arts people.

Guy

jsmisc

That's good news that PhotoShop 8 may well be due out soon and be biased more towards photographers. I think that I will hang on a while although I wonder if the price will be hiked up.
Thanks for help everyone.
John

clwu

To whom it may concern:

About CONTAX N DIGITAL I have PC version for Raw Data Developer.
Can Anyone help me with MAC version for Raw Data Developer ? Please attach files with mail to me
Thank You.
clwu@ms1.hinet.net