CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Accesories for TVS digital

agreenspan99

I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to get a custom made case for the tvs digital. I'm looking for an ever-ready case with that allows you to hang the camera from your neck. Contax does not make any.

fotografz

Hmmm, I wonder if that is possible considering that you need access to the top, back and right side of the camera to either set controls or load the SD cards.?

agreenspan99

That's true, but you really dont have to take out the card that often.
I also heard that you can use fuji nc 60 batteries and a fuji charger with the contax tvs digital. Has anyone done this? They sure are cheaper.

agreenspan99

Thanks for your answers and thanks for the private email answer to my battery question. I have learned alot by reading this forum.
Here's one for you all.... I read somewhere (maybe here, but I am not sure) that you can use a handgrip disigned for leica M cameras on the contax tvs digital. Is it too big for the camera? Does anyone know of a generic or third party brand that makes one (leica is $$$). It would be great, because then the tripod hole would be centered and my camera would sit still on a table tripod without falling to one side.
Thanks

wilsonlaidlaw

I have just bought a new Oyster Meteor case for my son's Tix which I think may be about the same size as the TVS. Do a Google seach and you will find Oyster's web site which gives the sizes of their various cases. They are in lined, very nice quality, glove leather and the one I bought was only GBP15 which was about the same price as the horrible Contax Tix vinyl pouch. Wilson

R

red_dragon

Thanks!!

R

red_dragon

The Oyster case is very nice! But I want to get an ever-ready case which can let me hang the camera from the neck, and let me shoot whenever I want.