DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Flaticon/Spellcheck ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this sire/forum does need a nice flaticon, so it would be easily recognizeable in the bookmarks.
Also, is it possible to add a spellcheck? I am terrible speller.
thanks
--
sergey

I think this sire/forum does need a nice flaticon

I guess you mean a favicon. We already have a basic one.

But if there is a graphic designer among you, who is able to make a new one, which is better recognizable, please send me a PM.

Also, is it possible to add a spellcheck?

I have the same problem. Unfortunately we do not have this feature.

If you use firefox, sometimes that propose the right word, but not always.

I guess you mean a favicon. We already have a basic one.

But if there is a graphic designer among you, who is able to make a new one, which is better recognizable, please send me a PM.

I have the same problem. Unfortunately we do not have this feature.

If you use firefox, sometimes that propose the right word, but not always.
Open new thread for graphic suggestions?
Also, DPR has either preview or review in its name. Is there a plan to have more content, other than the forum, on this site?

Open new thread for graphic suggestions?

That depends on what kind of graphics. It is not that easy to change graphics on a community forum in certain places, because this will have an effect on how the forum displays with the different devices. we use a so called "responsive design". That means that you will have almost the exact same user experience and usability, no matter with which device you are visiting us.

Also, DPR has either preview or review in its name

There is no plan to change our name. It is now DPRforum.com

Is there a plan to have more content, other than the forum, on this site?

That depends on the demand of the community. We are flexible and open for ideas as long as it is realistic in terms of costs whether it is technically possible. We are not Amazon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back