DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

DXO NIK Collection.

Phlodge

Hi First post for me on here. Oo er !!

Had a play with DXO NIK Collection a few weeks ago on the trial package, the control points function I found very useful.
Its £135 here in the UK, bit loathe to be paying that right now as I am not sure how often I will use it and whether that £135 will be justified.

Anyone know if they have discount offers other than say Black Friday, I can wait if they do. A saving may move my fingers towards the "buy now" button.

Thanks

Anyone know if they have discount offers other than say Black Friday, I can wait if they do. A saving may move my fingers towards the "buy now" button.
Hi! Last year (2022) on Black Friday they had a 50% disscount for 75 euro instead of the regular 149. Perhaps they will do it again this year )

Hi First post for me on here. Oo er !!

Had a play with DXO NIK Collection a few weeks ago on the trial package, the control points function I found very useful.
Its £135 here in the UK, bit loathe to be paying that right now as I am not sure how often I will use it and whether that £135 will be justified.

Thanks
Hi Phlodge,

When I was deliberating whether to buy DxO PhotoLab Elite, I left it in ‘my basket’ but never checked out. Within a week DxO sent me a 30% discount code. This was outside of any sales period.

There's absolutely no guarantee of a similar outcome here, but I’d say give it a try - what’s the worst that could happen…

(Otherwise, DxO do have periodic sales, with Black Friday traditionally seeing the biggest discounts).

Good luck!

Phil

PS. I have Nik Collection and find it a joy to use.

Are you using Nikon cameras and if so are you aware that Nikon Studio and NX-D have point features? Both softwares are free.
Unfortunately no. I have a Pentax K-1 Mark II with 7 lenses, almost all Foveon cameras (not for DxO PL) and a Leica M10-R
UPD: But that probably wasn't a question for me :)

If you shoot in jpegs then Nikon Studio or NX-D will process your images, as per The Digitally Photo School.

Back