Advice regarding price of an image

G

Hi folks,

as a first for me someone is wishing to purchase the use of an image of mine for use in a publication. as i have never been involved in this before, could folks please advise me about price, conditions etc that i should stipulate please. I am from South Africa, and so am unable to meet these people in person.

much appreciated.

david

G

David,

if you do not mind, I would like to add some information on this, because I think it necessary background knowledge to give the right advice.

David was uploading one of his pictures in the photo-gallery in one of my forums. After a while somebody contacted me as the webmaster of that site with the wish to buy this picture for using it in a magazine.

Since only the photographer has the rights to this photo, I forwarded the e-mail directly to David.

Hope that helps.

Dirk

G

as a first for me someone is wishing to purchase the use of an image> of mine for use in a publication. as i have never been involved in> this before, could folks please advise me about price, conditions etc> that i should stipulate please. I am from South Africa, and so am > unable to meet these people in person.

David , first of all make sure you are retaining copyright and that the deal is for single usage only[some mag. publishers ahev strange ideas about this stuff!] . As for the pricing , well it depends! Some can/will pay more than others - I also live in S.A. and have a little knowledge of these things , plus access to people who know more than I . Contact me off list if you'd like to discuss it further..... Steve swoolf@global.co.za

jc3

Hi
Can anyone advise if there is a Contax to Nikon adapter ring for MM lens. You see, I've N1 system. I've also F3/FM3a which Ihope can find adapter for Contax MM lens. Is it possible ? I do not wish to add on another Contax manual body.
Hope someone can help. Thanks.

john

U

urgenta

Hi John

Look at the weppage
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. They make crossadapters for several combinations. Maybe you will find there a solution for your problem.

Regards

Hans Villars, Switzerland