DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sigma SA-7 28-80mm

akv

Hi all!
I thought I'd post up some of my film pics I took during the winter. Makes me want to take out the old SA7 again...
Sigma SA-7 28-80 film was Fujicolor Press 400
I believe all these were shot on auto setting.
On this day I remember it was extremely cold (don't remember the exact temperature but I've experienced Canadian winters) but I had no issues at all with the camera.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• 28801.JPG
    EXIF
    28801.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 28802.JPG
    EXIF
    28802.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 28803.JPG
    EXIF
    28803.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 28804.JPG
    EXIF
    28804.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 28805.JPG
    EXIF
    28805.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 28806.JPG
    EXIF
    28806.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 5
akv, I particularly enjoy the composition of the first one. All are nice shots. Great work!

Jesse

Hi AKV,

nice shots! and I would concur with Jesse as to the composition of the first one; the one tree really stands out as an individual.

thank you for posting some of your film work,

Robert

Thanks Robert,
I took about 4 shots trying to frame it the way I wanted it. It reminds me of one of those stereotypical "pop band" pictures where the group is in behind and the most attractive is out front posing for the cd cover. lol. But then I have a lot of time on my hands...

If I didn't have a camera collecting bug I'd get rid of my other 35mm "modern" film bodies and just shoot with the SA7. It's a great little camera.

Back