DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

I would like to meet other leica users in Minneapolis

G

Are there other leica users in twin cites interesting in sharing information about leica?

I have met a few leica users in the twin cities it would be good if we could meet sometimes. I own m and r leicas. I know you are out there. Drop a note. It would be good to know what people are doing. I currently have 2 exhibits in the twin cites.
Walter Griffin

Let's definitely try to all get together and have an event. Winters in the Twin Cities can be long and hard, so it'd be fun to get out and meet some people.

Karen

I currently have 2 exhibits hanging. Hatitudes at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis that ends February 14, 2004. Unique Houses at St.Paul Academy's upper school that runs until March 9th.
EMAIL me at photobike@yahoo.com and I will send information on the reception.
Walter Griffin

Back