DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Orvelte - a small museum village

Tinker

Here's a couple of images from this weekend; think they capture the atmosphere of this little " old" village quit well ?!

Attachments

• Orvelte-007S.jpg
    EXIF
    Orvelte-007S.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 19
  • Orvelte-007S.jpg
    EXIF
    Orvelte-007S.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 21
Very nice Tinker!

What film/developer did you use? Also, did you use any filter for the dramatic sky? I am thinking of investing in some colourfilters, but cannot really decide between orange, yellow, red and green, Maybe I shoud get all of them...

/Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Its all digital stuff!
I have used photoshop to give the sky this look; I've used a digital red filter for this.
Hope this helps?
Regards,
Erik

Very nice Tinker!

What film/developer did you use? Also, did you use any filter for the dramatic sky? I am thinking of investing in some colourfilters, but cannot really decide between orange, yellow, red and green, Maybe I shoud get all of them...

/Marcus

Marcus,
I use a yellow filter about 90% of the time on my cameras. I find that it makes the colors look "right" with black and white film.

I have the other colors but they're rarely ever used. Of course your mileage will vary since you may want to darken the sky and all. If that's the case then the red or a polarizer comes out. Green only if you want to lighten up the tree leaves or grass.

Good luck.

Very nice Tinker!

/Marcus

Ahh digital... * jealous* ;)
I have looked at examples at Flickr and decided that I will start with a yellow filter. Thanks for the hints!

Back