DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

the fantasy (nudes)

fitnessfoto

A classic nude with Lena.

View attachment 3440

503CW, CFi120mm, Kodak Portra 160NC, NegScan Flextight

regards
Dieter

Attachments

• lena_d07907.jpg
    EXIF
    lena_d07907.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 101
  • lena_d07907.jpg
    EXIF
    lena_d07907.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 100
I Love the lighting and the colouring.

Personally just seems awkward, but please take no means it is a Fantastic Shot...Great Work

I agree, the pose looks extremely awkward and very contrived, almost ugly - although the lighting is wonderful.

I think the problem is too many angles, our mind expects nudes to be curvy and sensuous, not contorted

Hi,
thanks which you it regarded.
I would like to provoke a little with my pictures because already very often one made "normal".

regards
Dieter

Hello Dieter,

You are trying to leave paths that have been used too often.

I like what I see very much!

Paul

As others have said, nicely handled lighting and technique. I agree that the moment appears awkward because of what we 'expect' to see in a nude, but I congratulate you for attempting something a bit different in pose which probably approaches reality rather than convention.

Back