DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

new to sd14 such as to the forum...

dadicrunch

Hi dear members,

I'm really new to this forum although I have spent a lot of time wandering on it, reading your many advices on the SD14 before I decided to buy one and join you once and for all against this commercial mention that is Megapixels :p

In real life, my name is Pedro, I'm 28 (soon just waiting for september 15th) and live in France... I used to take photos with my father Zenith E (from Angola) when I was younger before I decided to go to a nice Flexaret V then an Arsenal Salyut S of 1978... and now, in the same time sad to let them take a good break but excited to discover and see what my SD14 can give me, and I must tell that for my first week end with it I am confident It can still bring me a hella lot of pleasure ,)

Well my friends, let me show you my two prefered shots of this week end, hoping you'll enjoy them

Best regards

Pedro

Attachments

• ciel-sur-le-lac-de-la-cité-U2.jpg
    EXIF
    ciel-sur-le-lac-de-la-cité-U2.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Cite-U3.jpg
    EXIF
    Cite-U3.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 17
Good evening to you and thanks for your kind words, I'm still learning to use it in such a natural way I used to use my older cameras but it started to give me a lot of pleasure

by the way, I just wanted to go back from work soon and then started to rain a lot... :( sad to not being able to go shooting some photos... well we'll see tomorrow and one more time

Thanks to you Klaus & Tc95 ,)

Back