DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sadie (NSFW)

Sharing an image of Sadie from our last shoot in Bali. Taken with Fujifilm GFX 50S + Fujifilm GF110mmF2

great shot as usual. A lot of people don't realize how hard it is to get these kind of shots this good. Everything has to be right.

Hope we see more with their clothes on though soon. Keep shooting.
Regards
Dino26323

great shot as usual. A lot of people don't realize how hard it is to get these kind of shots this good. Everything has to be right.

Regards
Dino26323
It's a beautiful shot clothed or otherwise - why do you make that point out of interest?

It's a beautiful shot clothed or otherwise - why do you make that point out of interest?
Mainly i don't want him banned or something.
Also his gallery online is really something with all the colours and various ways he shoots and things. If they were nudes it would not be so good.
Actually I should not have said it. He should shoot how he likes.
Regards

Mainly i don't want him banned or something.
Also his gallery online is really something with all the colours and various ways he shoots and things. If they were nudes it would not be so good.
Actually I should not have said it. He should shoot how he likes.
Regards
I really dislike those awful 'uncomfortable naked girl in the woods' type shots where the shot is poorly executed and it gives the impression that the photographer is as interested in the model as the photograph - but when they are tastefully and beautifully shot like this I have no issue with the choice of clothes (or otherwise)

Regards
Dino26323
Thank you very much for the kind words, much appreciated.

Can't really say about the next portrait being clothed / not-clothed, but will share more soon.

I really dislike those awful 'uncomfortable naked girl in the woods' type shots where the shot is poorly executed and it gives the impression that the photographer is as interested in the model as the photograph - but when they are tastefully and beautifully shot like this I have no issue with the choice of clothes (or otherwise)
Thank you. I share the same view as you.

Back