DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

43rd General overview

Thanks Ivan,
I think that explains it. It must just be a way of describing that aspect ratio.
Yes the old paper sizes seem something of an anachronism. Would modern A4 etc fit better?
Cheers,
John

From looking at the dates of the post,it looks like it will be a long time to get a answer to this question.
In my e-volt 510 I had 48 images. I had already downloaded these to a disk.
I did not erase but continued to take photos. When i started to review the new shots I got a picture error messages on the photos in the camera. Most of the pictures that did disappear were photos taken in vertical position. Can anyone explain this ? thanks in advance for the help.
rayl

Ray:

I can't say for fact, as I don't own that camera, but I would suggest that after you download photos that you re-format your card.

Good Luck:

Gilbert

> I have heard that editing (deleting) in camera can cause problems. As you take new pictures, camera sees empty slots created by deleting shots and tries to shoehorn pictures into them. Size of picture may not fit, file gets split and corrupted. As far as specifically vertical pictures disappearing, I don't know.

Back