DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Tetenal phototabs

agp

As a long-standing Leica user, I like to take a complete film quite quickly, develop it, and scan it in. My favourite colour print developer is Tetenal Phototabs. These are large tablets in an airtight container which keep for a long time, and which are dissolved in water when required.
Tried to order four more boxes a couple of weeks ago, and Tetenal tell me that they are discontinued - lack of sales (I don't blame them!). Does anyone know of a store, in any country, which has a large supply?
I have bought Tetenal chemicals just in case, but they don't keep for ever once mixed, and sometimes I will develop two or three films a week, then months might go by before doing another one. The Phototabs were SO convenient!

Back