DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Film recomendations which film should i use

Hello, there
Does anyone know what is the difference between Kodachrome 64 and Kodachrome 64 Professional? (other than the price, which is US $5.45 vs 11.49 ).
Thanks,

Juan

> Posted by Juan Gea-Banacloche (Jgban) on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 8:24 pm: > > Hello, there > Does anyone know what is the difference between Kodachrome 64 and > Kodachrome 64 Professional? (other than the price, which is US $5.45 > vs 11.49 ). > Thanks, > > Juan

Here's the basic info between any consumer vs pro film from my friend Tom Bell: http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/e6/e6.jhtml

Thom Bell Kodak Information Center, USA Team Leader

Dave

Thank you so much! I was unable to dig that out from the Kodak website. It's good to know that what I really need consumer, not professional film.

Juan

Back