DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from Camas, WA!

toddaton

Hello Everyone,

I have to admit up front that I've been a Pentax user ever since my parents gave me my Grandpa's K1000 several years ago. Currently I also own a K20D with a couple of decent old primes and newer weather resistant zooms.

I've become fascinated by the Foveon sensor technology and considering picking up a SD14 or SD15 in the not-too-distant future to see if the difference is as pronounced as claimed. I'm hoping to learn more about what you all like and don't like about Sigma's late-model DSLRs and lenses (like the 30 f1.4) and what works and doesn't work for you in post-processing.

I'm looking forward to learning from you.

Todd

Todd....feel free to ask me anything...I'll answer if I can...if not I will contact some-one that can...I have been shootin with Sigma since early 2008...

Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Back