DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Zeiss lenses on Olympus evolt

Hi Biggles,

Thanks very much for your reply - much appreciated. Sorry about the delay in replying but we have been away.

I think that I would miss the autofocus that I have now got used to on the D300 or at least focus confirmation. I think that I am going to have to do the previously unthinkable and switch completely to Nikon.

I am having trouble coming to terms with that but having got the Nikon I have pretty well decided now that I don't want to introduce a new system as well. I would keep some film gear but otherwise switch wholely to Nikon digital for SLR work.

Best wishes,

John

Hi Biggles,

Thanks very much for your reply - much appreciated. Sorry about the delay in replying but we have been away.

I think that I would miss the autofocus that I have now got used to on the D300 or at least focus confirmation. I think that I am going to have to do the previously unthinkable and switch completely to Nikon.

I am having trouble coming to terms with that but having got the Nikon I have pretty well decided now that I don't want to introduce a new system as well. I would keep some film gear but otherwise switch wholely to Nikon digital for SLR work.

Best wishes,

John

Hi John,

Check out: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=370065481846&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=024 Although the listing has ended, we can expect more of these Focus confirmation adapters from the same supplier/manufacturer. And not too expensive.....

Hi,

Well, it is very intriguing. Hmm, I might well be persuaded! As you say, not too expensive and the chance to keep my lenses...

Thanks for that.

Cheers,
John

Back