CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Battery Pack

kanan

I like to use Battery pack, what will be the best battery configuration (Amp, Volt Etc.)
can I use 1.2 Volt, 1800ma battey???
Any Suggestion???

anupam

I finally bought the newly launched Nikon F75. I have tried to understand the functions through the manual but I have been totally unable to do so, it's a pity that such an advanced camera I am being forced to use like a regular ''point n shoot'' camera, I find the manual good for people who are already familiar with the term and similar features in the past, but for a first timer the manual is literally Greek. I expect someone to help me on this else the camera will be wasted.

D

deepak

Want to sell it? Which lens do you have, did you buy it with bill and = Indian warranty, and where in India are you based? I am in India too.

anupam

[Anupam] I am based in Manila - Philippines, My F-75 is not even a month old yet, and just a roll shot, yes I have the international warranty, but I don't think I would like to sell it so fast.

anupam

[Anupam] now there are so many film rolls available in store, I bought this KODAK pro-image 100 because the studio guy said that this is what they use, so with that I am trying to shoot with a tripod the subject is my 6 months old daughter. For some reason there is delay in the clicker, I press the clicker and the shutter releases after a lag of a second maybe, by then my daughter has turned already. It is possible that this is because of the low speed of the film, but I bought ASA100 because I read in the forums that it gives more depth and sharpness to the picture compared to the faster films. Looks like in my case It will not work, hence I will go back to versatile 400 next time. Also I find it very clumsy and uncomfortable to shoot on a tripod.

D

deepak

Anupam:

1. Which lens are you using? I think the problem lies there.=20 2. If you can get Fuji Reala 200, it should be OK. ASA 400 is cool for = flash photos, but can produce grainy enlargements.

This is a good camera. You should be able to produce great pictures once = you get the hang of it.=20

HTH Deepak

anupam

[Anupam] Thanks Deepak. I am using Nikon AF 28-80 lens, I am just a home user and I don't want to make it very complicated so I am not going to accumulate any more lenses and rather try to perfect my abilities of picture taking and try around with different films

D

deepak

With your present lens, your chances are best if you shoot between 35 = and 50 mm.