DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New to DPR forum

TripleC

Hi, all. Glad to have a nice place to land. Former July 2010 member of DPReview. Got my title TripleC from my past employment. I was Coordinating Crew Chief at American Airlines Hanger Maintenance in St.Louis, coordinating the many hanger aircraft maintenance crews and the flight line. Worked for Ozark, TWA and American all in St. Louis. Moved to Houston in 2015. Grandkids, you know. See y'all.

Hi, all. Glad to have a nice place to land. Former July 2010 member of DPReview. Got my title TripleC from my past employment. I was Coordinating Crew Chief at American Airlines Hanger Maintenance in St.Louis, coordinating the many hanger aircraft maintenance crews and the flight line. Worked for Ozark, TWA and American all in St. Louis. Moved to Houston in 2015. Grandkids, you know. See y'all.

American Airlines. Well, it’s great that you’ve managed to land here safely. Now we know why you are called by your name on these sites, too. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Back