DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Auto Tamron 135mm f/2.8

jesito

Attachments

• _4114882.jpg
    EXIF
    _4114882.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 8
  • _4114883.jpg
    EXIF
    _4114883.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG03709.jpg
    EXIF
    IMG03709.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG03713.jpg
    EXIF
    IMG03713.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG03717.jpg
    EXIF
    IMG03717.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 6
Wonderful reds of SD9 - IMHO better than on your SD10 shot of same flower. Lens looks very usable too.

Interesting lens... really nice "color balanced" flowers
I'm working too on Canon FD 135/2.8 adapting the mount... :)

Thanks for your comment, Arvo.
For some reasons (out of my wish) I don't have the SD10 anymore and I'm back to the SD9 by now (until I find another SD10 or a SD14/15 ;) ) so it's a relief to see that even I've lost some functionality, I get back with the fine colours.

Jes.

Interesting lens... really nice "color balanced" flowers
I'm working too on Canon FD 135/2.8 adapting the mount... :)

I love those DIY tricks :)
Would you be so kind of showing us how you are doing it?.
I got some spare FD lenses, but I was told they couldn't be put on the SIGMAS because the different register distance.

Regards,
Jes.

Yes, I'm waiting an M42 adapter to arrive, then need to adapt it (holes for the screws etc..), I will post all work
...infact, most FD lenses can't mount on sigma cameras, problem of the register distance, thats impossible to achieve infinity without breaking the IR filter :z04_augenroll: ...except some lenses that not back-protude to much, like the 135/2.8 or other in tele lenses range seems fine.

Bustoner

Yes, I'm waiting an M42 adapter to arrive, then need to adapt it (holes for the screws etc..), I will post all work
...infact, most FD lenses can't mount on sigma cameras, problem of the register distance, thats impossible to achieve infinity without breaking the IR filter :z04_augenroll: ...except some lenses that not back-protude to much, like the 135/2.8 or other in tele lenses range seems fine.

Bustoner

Nice to know, Bustoner, Thanks a lot!.

Regards.
Jes.

Back