DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Another Bob, this one is busbob

busbob

Greetings, through Dpreview I discovered the Sony RX10 IV, saved my nickels and dimes to get one, and now bird photography is my hobby in retirement.
Participating in the forum has been great, there are so many of you willing to share advice and that has helped me progress. Sad to see Dpreview go but there are places to go and stay active. There is a large park nearby (bigger than Central Park) here in TN, and the RedTails, Kites, Harriers, Kestrels, and Herons hang out there, so my chance of finding a subject on any given day is waaaay above average. And the hummingbird feeder just outside the window not 2 feet from my computer table has already been visited by males headed north for the summer. Looking forward to continuing sharing and talking. Here's one of the herons from years past.
IMG_0340.jpeg
  • SONY - DSC-RX10M4
  • 220.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/3200 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 1250

Back