DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Linking to a full size GFX 50R image

Okay apparently x=2 lol
Not a medium format image btw,

Obviously we can not post the exact number in the public.

You will be amazed about the lack of spam in our forum compared to dpreview. Makes life a lot easier and let us concentrate on the fun part of the photography! :z04-breakdance.gif:

Let me see if I can attach a linked image...

dfsg4vp-54b920a2-5fcb-44f5-aa55-38ef4eb42504.jpg

That works fine

Hi Everyone, testing an image link here....

Ahhh... It's been cropped.

Easiest for me would be to embed from my flickr. I tried the 'share', 'embed' and 'BBCode' links. Only the 'share' worked and in this cropped manner.

I'm not in a burning rush to solve this.

Entire image at 2000px wide below:

2023-03-06-030 crop.jpg

I wonder if it is possible to view in different, or perhaps even original sizes
sorry not possible at the moment. We do not have free Amazon servers available. Would cost to much

Ahhh... It's been cropped.

No, not always. Depends on whether you insert it as thumbnail or full image.

Please read the FAQ. Click on the link in my signature.

Easiest for me would be to embed from my flickr

Possible. Pay attention after hitting "share" at Flickr to use the BBcode tab. Copy that code, click on "insert image"/link/ and paste it there.

sorry not possible at the moment. We do not have free Amazon servers available. Would cost to much

No, not always. Depends on whether you insert it as thumbnail or full image.

Please read the FAQ. Click on the link in my signature.

Possible. But do not mess around with BB code. Simply copy & paste the link to your photo.
Thanks Dirk, I'll have a play around with it soon.

Back