DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

J5 + CX 70-300 images

Terrific! Excellent sharpness and detail; clean processing, wonderful color. I find the 70-300 to difficult to use without a viewfinder so I always keep mine on a V2 or V3.

I seldom use Nikon 1 to take bird photo, I try to use C5 and CX 70-300 this morning. For I don't have a good skill for handheld, I crop the images to move the target to the center.

Psilopogon nuchalis is digging hole for nesting.

DSC_4106_DxO by Kai Chang, 於 Flickr

DSC_4039_DxO by Kai Chang, 於 Flickr

DSC_4035_DxO by Kai Chang, 於 Flickr

DSC_4104_DxO by Kai Chang, 於 Flickr
Very good images. I had a V1 and V3. I still have the V3 and a friend has the V1 and 70-300cx. I have kept a 300 PF lens to use the V3 with an FT1 adaptor but rarely use it. It’s a shame that Nikon never progressed the line. Though the J5 sensor was much better than the V3. By now we would have had a V6 with the RX10 m4 sensor☹️. However I see theSony RX 10 m4 as the spiritual successor to the innovative Nikon 1 series. I will look through my archives and pull out some N1 shots.

Very good images. I had a V1 and V3. I still have the V3 and a friend has the V1 and 70-300cx. I have kept a 300 PF lens to use the V3 with an FT1 adaptor but rarely use it. It’s a shame that Nikon never progressed the line. Though the J5 sensor was much better than the V3. By now we would have had a V6 with the RX10 m4 sensor☹️. However I see theSony RX 10 m4 as the spiritual successor to the innovative Nikon 1 series. I will look through my archives and pull out some N1 shots.
Thanks!

Hope Sony can announce RX 10 m5 soon, which should be have better image quality and function than m4.

Back