DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Amy (dachshund7)

dachshund7

I'm a life-long photographer starting with film. I settled on the Canon DSLR system around the time I joined dpreview around 2002. One day I saw a Fujifilm ad and was stunned that there was a digital camera that looked like my old film cameras. I'm now fully into Fuji including the GFX system. I do landscape, portraits, and whatever grabs my attention.

I'm still flabbergasted that dpreview is retiring. Just the equipment database alone: it's like a reflex. How heavy was that lens? How many megapixels does that camera have? Does brand X have a Y-Z zoom lens... But we'll all be OK.

I am so impressed this site has been set up so quickly. Kudos and heartfelt thanks to all involved. I am a beginner photographer of 5 months, aged 61. This site has been an extraordinary place of learning for me. i have been learning onan old Canon 350 D DSLR, but have just purchased a used Sony A 6000 with the kit lens. Looking forward to developing my skills.

Hi Dachshund7 & COYL

:welcome-to-forum:

I am so impressed this site has been set up so quickly.
Thank you for this compliment. :z04-whip2-1:

I do run photocommunities since 2002. So this is not my first one and over the time you become more and more efficient ;)

Back