DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hardware support

S

Scootsludes

Hi, I'm new here.
I got a dimage scan dual II, and I'm running osx jaguar, the scanner scans fine in 9, I downloaded the X drivers when the first came out, but it doesn't appear in photoshop in the approriate folders, the plugins are in the import folder, so no luck there.

Also I noticed at the minolta site now it doesn't seem to have proper OSX upgrades at all now, anybody else have this problem. I find it pretty sad that minolta isn't really doing that much support for mac users.

Vince

Hi Vince, > > I wonder if (a) the Minolta Dimage Scan Dual III at only ~US$300 or > less is cheaper than trying to write and support the older MDSDII, or > if the driver for the MDSDIII will work for you? Let us know. > > What did Minolta say when you asked them over the phone? Where are > you? Here's Minolta US: > > Minolta New Jersey > 101 Williams Drive > Ramsey, NJ 07446 > > USA Assistance (toll free): 1-800-808-4888 > > > Peter Blaise > > Minolta Photographer >

Hi Vince,

I wonder if the Minolta Dimage Scan Dual III, at only ~US$300 or less, is cheaper than trying to write and support the older MDSDII, or if the driver for the MDSDIII will work for you?

Let us know.

What did Minolta say when you asked them over the phone?

Where are you?

Here's Minolta US:

Minolta New Jersey

101 Williams Drive

Ramsey, NJ 07446

USA Assistance (toll free): 1-800-808-4888

Peter Blaise

Minolta Photographer

Back