DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Flash for X300

T

Tgw

Hi!
Does the 'Minolta Auto Electroflash 200X' support the functions of a X-300 ? Has anybody some experience regarding this compatibility?
Thanks,
Thomas

No problem using 200X on X300. The flash will sync the X300 to 1/60 sec, and the auto mode of the 200X takes care of exposure. Of course the 200X can be set to manual mode.

hi everyone,

I have a 280 PX flash and a X500 body. I am not sure how to use my flash on manual mode, except by playing with the ASA button on the back. Can someone help ? Thanks a lot.

If you like to use manual mode, you should set shutter on 1/60. Set proper ASA number on the back of your flash . After that, on the scale on the back of your flash you can read proper aperture depending on distance. Set that aperture on camera and shut.

Back