CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Canon ZoomBrowser

G

Hi all!
Does anyone know where I can download the original ZoomBrowser software (NOT the updates, I know where to find them!)? My CD-rom is damaged...
Thanks!
Frank

hktotoro

Hi all
Would anybody can tell me where can I find the previous version of ZB? There current version is missing one of the most important function for me, unable to see the network drives.
thanks

1new~snapper

I currently own a Canon EOS 750 and it's only automatic. The camera produces GREAT photos, but I am now interested in learning to use a manual camera. How are the Canon Rebel and Canon Ti? Does anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone ever owned a Canon EOS 750. How did you like it?

1new~snapper

I currently own a Canon EOS 750 and it's only automatic. The camera produces GREAT photos, but I am now interested in learning to use a manual camera. How are the Canon Rebel and Canon Ti? Does anyone have any suggestions as to a great camera to buy? Has anyone ever owned a Canon EOS 750. How did you like it?

C

clicker

> [I currently own and use a Canon Rebel G. This is automatice and has a manual override. I like the camera very much and find the quality of photographs is excellent. I might ad that I like it enough to have invested in two more lenses for the Rebel G.

iberger

My Rebel G, and subsequent Rebels, my EOS IX, and (I believe) all higher-end EOS cameras allow aperture-priority, shutter-priority, and full manual operation.

But if you REALLY want to learn manual operation, look for an old, used, non-auto camera. Unless you go for a collector's favorite,thy're cheap, and using one insulates you from the temptation to fall back on auto mode.

1new~snapper

Does anyone know where I can download or get a copy of the instruction manual for the
Canon EOS 750.
This camera has been discontinued since 1989 and I am having a hard time finding anything on the camera. Basicly I am feeling my way around on this camera. Any responses on this matter would be great.

mattcanty

I have just downloaded and set up Zoombrowser v4.0.2.120. When I go to print I get an error 'An error occurred while making a setting in the printer driver for Acrobat Distiller' and when I click OK another follows 'Internal Error: An error occurred when making the album and setting up the printer. The album could not be built'. Does anyomne know how to correct this error? Tks

B

brandonjscott

Just a guess here...

It sounds to me like your default printer is set to Adobe Acrobat Distiller. Change your default printer setting within Windows to your actual printer and see what happens.

Good Luck,

Brandon

mattcanty

Thanks Brandon but I don't think that is the cause. My ordinary printer (hp deskjet 940c) is set as the default printer. I had an earlier version of Zoombrowser (3.x) and I had no printing issues.

vtmobile

I have a *.tiff file. When I load it only the first of 46 pictures appears although the whole file is there (346 mb). Any suggestions on how I can see each picture???

I have found the best way of viewing images is using a card reader and viewing them in Windows Explorer (using Windows XP). All images from the card come up in a matter of seconds (unlike via the camera cabling route which takes longer), and the images are displayed as thumbnails on a separate drive. You can then easily see them as full screen images and run them as a slideshow, save them to your hard disk or open them in another package, such as Adobe Photoshop.

However, if you don't have Windows XP, I do not know whether earlier windows operating systems will work.

harvey_s

Together with my brand-new EOS 10D I received also the software disk, and am enjoying the experience of the digital darkroom very much.
As I don't have a high quality home printer, does anyone know of a way to take the album pages produced by Photorecord and burn them to CD, so I can take them to a dealer for printing?
Failing that, is there any other software out there that facilitates building albums like Photorecord, but also allows burning to CD ?
Any help appreciated - thanks.