DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Workshop on fine art photography in San Francisco

Thanks for the invitation Irakly. I would loved to have come but being in UK can't reasonably do so. Maybe you might have a workshop in the North of England some time in the future?

Cheers,

John

Hi Irakly,

Many thanks for considering us. I am unfortunately in the same boat (and country) as John.

All the best with the workshop.

Paul

John, Paul,
It does not sound unreasonable at all. I have been holding workshops in USA, Canada and Russia, and there is no reason why one cannot be done in UK. Provided there is enough attendees to make the project financially viable, it can come to life in a not very distant future.

Irakly,
Thanks for your message, that would be great and is a prospect to look forward to. If it could be in the North of England, (for me anyway selfishly) that would be even better.
Regards,
John

John, it most likely will be London or something close. Sorry
happy.gif

Back