DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hi From New York.

U2c_RM4

I too am moving over from DPR, a long time member there, though very low-key. I am a wildlife enthusiast and have only recently taken to writing a photo blog. I am at present a Sony mirrorless user. I am currently also creating and developing my website and not being a techie, I find it is a challenge but great fun at the same time. I highly recommend it! It is the next best thing to printing your photos on a large printer.

I too am moving over from DPR, a long time member there, though very low-key. I am a wildlife enthusiast and have only recently taken to writing a photo blog. I am at present a Sony mirrorless user. I am currently also creating and developing my website and not being a techie, I find it is a challenge but great fun at the same time. I highly recommend it! It is the next best thing to printing your photos on a large printer.
Hi U2c!

I live near Albany (although I grew up, many, many, years ago, in NYC). Are you Upstate or Downstate?

Back