DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Little Gosling

I was privileged to see some wild Canadian geese and their goslings! :love:

DSC02621-3-DeNoiseAI-low-light-3.jpg

This was shot in RAW. I did my main edits in Lightroom and sent it through DeNoise AI, then re-imported it into Lightroom and tweaked it a little more. This is the final image!
I don't mind constructive criticism, if you have any thoughts :daumenhoch-smilie:

View attachment 2471
This was shot in RAW. I did my main edits in Lightroom and sent it through DeNoise AI, then re-imported it into Lightroom and tweaked it a little more. This is the final image!
I don't mind constructive criticism, if you have any thoughts :giggle:
I'm not the best person to give worthwhile CC. I can only say that the photo, the chick, and your efforts are top notch. The cute little one is quite adorable!

I'm not the best person to give worthwhile CC. I can only say that the photo, the chick, and your efforts are top notch. The cute little one is quite adorable!
Thank you so much!

View attachment 2471
I don't mind constructive criticism, if you have any thoughts :daumenhoch-smilie:
Cute gosling. I would run it through Topaz Sharpen AI and sharpen little guy only.

Cute gosling. I would run it through Topaz Sharpen AI and sharpen little guy only.
Thanks! Sadly, I don't haven Topaz Sharpen AI yet, but I would like to get it sometime in the future.

Back