DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sigma lens for the Evolt

Hilo

I am considering purchasing the Sigma 55-200 mm f/4 - 5.6 DC lens (Four Thirds mount) for my Evolt. Does anyone have any experience with this lens and knows where I can purchase it for the best price?

Thanks,

Herb

>For a detailed review see www.wrotniak.net/photo tidbits/E-system/Sigma 55~200. It is on a par with the ZD 40~150, though not as well made. I have one and was pleasantly surprised at how well it performs. For the money it's very good value. John Foster.

>Posted by john foster (Biofos) on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 9:18 pm: > >>For a detailed review see www.wrotniak.net/photo > tidbits/E-system/Sigma 55~200. It is on a par with the ZD 40~150, > though not as well made. I have one and was pleasantly surprised at > how well it performs. For the money it's very good value. John Foster.

John,

Many thanks for your response and for the link to the review. It was quite helpful. I'm on a waiting list to purchase that lens from Sigma4Less.

Herb

Back