DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

I love u tree

biglouis

Hope this doesn't offend but this is Fuji 400H converted to B&W in post processing (scanned with a V700). I don't know why but I really like the way 400H converts to black and white in post processing. I discovered this last year when using it with my M7.

View attachment 3327

Attachments

• i-love-you-tree-s.jpg
    EXIF
    i-love-you-tree-s.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 39
  • i-love-you-tree-s.jpg
    EXIF
    i-love-you-tree-s.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 38
The M7 comments made me laugh. Not sure I'd buy another, now. Considerably more likely that my future might inlcude a 500 body and some lenses.

LouisB

Several of us do, it is a nice way of getting around with the Hasselblad. I have three. You should try one.

Me, I Like the old M6 and So many years of researvh I thought to settle down on M8 which i guess More stable way to travell around Blad.without less Jaming and a steady way.
Of coures it my back up for FIDEL BLAD.

Back