DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

macOS Monterey to macOS Ventura

Mujana1

After waiting for a couple of months I plan to go from Monterey to Ventura (OS that is).
I print (Canon proGRAF1000) and also use QimageOne.
Beside that I use Eizo CG monitor/ColorNavigator 7 (don' t expect any problems here, but not sure)

Any experiences from someone who also uses a comparable setup?
Thank you

I have about the same set up on a MacBook Pro M1 14". I use an LG 5K monitor. The monitor and all of my attached drives worked without any problems. The transition to Ventura was easy and faster than I expected. I had to upgrade the software on my i1 studio calibration device. Every thing else worked.

Thnxs Bob. Good to read. Also no problems with colour/profiles and printing?
No problems with printing. I use a Canon Pro 10 printer. I do not remember if I had to update the driver, but if I did it was very easy. My printing profiles remained, but I had to upgrade the calibration software from cc studio. I may also have upgraded the driver on my Wacom tablet and CC cloner, but again, if I did it was very easy.

Nice...good to read. I don' t use Wacom tablet anymore / no CC cloner but I read about some issues with colour profiles and macOS Ventura. I' m still on an Intel Mac here.

Back