DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Lets get this party started

Matt

20230328_171124.jpg
  • samsung - SM-F711U
  • 4.3 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/120 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 125

Matt, you achieved to get me back with the time machine to the good old times with just one photo now the second time.

There was a time, when you need only once a year a new battery and that battery was smaller then a dent.

There was a time, when you have thought first about composing an image before you hit the shutter.

There was a time, when you really thought about what you want to take pictures of, because you only had a roll with 12 or 36 frames with you.

Thank you! :coolphotos:

Matt, you achieved to get me back with the time machine to the good old times with just one photo now the second time.

There was a time, when you need only once a year a new battery and that battery was smaller then a dent.

There was a time, when you have thought first about composing an image before you hit the shutter.

There was a time, when you really thought about what you want to take pictures of, because you only had a roll with 12 or 36 frames with you.

Thank you! :coolphotos:
You're welcome. I always wanted an m6, but I'm not that great with range finders. Also helps the leica r series is cheap as chips. Happy shooting

I always wanted an m6, but I'm not that great with range finders.

The framelines in the M6 are sometimes difficult to see if it is bright outside. Makes it difficult to compose. But apart of that, it is a true jewel. I find the haptic with the M& is a lot nicer than the later digital versions...

The framelines in the M6 are sometimes difficult to see if it is bright outside. Makes it difficult to compose. But apart of that, it is a true jewel. I find the haptic with the M& is a lot nicer than the later digital versions...
I use this if I need range finder vibes. Lol
20230329_133703.jpg

Back