DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sigma Dp0 Quattro. Spring and Autumn. Rodnikovsky waterfall.

Thank you Serge. I just tried your suggested settings. But, while I can set the colour mode to Portrait, there' s no way I can use that slider...no movement possible at all. Same with every colour mode (slider not functioning).
Maybe I should do a new install of SPP (but I recently did, now on version 6.8.3...Mac)

Thank you Serge. I just tried your suggested settings. But, while I can set the colour mode to Portrait, there' s no way I can use that slider...no movement possible at all. Same with every colour mode (slider not functioning).
Maybe I should do a new install of SPP (but I recently did, now on version 6.8.3...Mac)
X3F from Quattro?

What camera are you using? Be aware that in SPP6.8.2 for example some choices are ghosted out (don't work) or simply aren't there with older cameras.

Last edited:
When I got the Quattro sensor cameras in 2022, I was fascinated to see the additional colormode choices in SPP6.8.2 that didn't show up using that same program version with the Merrills. Thankfully new SPP versions are backwards compatible to earliest SD9 and SD10 cameras even if you don't get all the new options.

Back