DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sligachan Bridge

andybarton

Attachments

• Sligachan600.jpg
    EXIF
    Sligachan600.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 67
  • Sligachan600.jpg
    EXIF
    Sligachan600.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 67
Hi Andy,
Lovely color, looks like a painting, super sky and I like the foreground detail leading to the bridge.
Too bad this site keeps all the photos so small, hard to see the details in the bridge.
Dave

Wonderful image Andy! Wish we could see a larger version. Could you tell us a bit more about the location and equipment you used?

Gary
Alaska

Gary

That is on the Isle of Skye in SCOTLAND .
A beautiful place . I have been there some years ago and I only had my HORSEMAN 6x12 with me . Unfortunately the film transport of the 6x12 magazine was blocked just the day before and I could not take any images at all .:z04_head_wall:
I plan to go there again , this time digital . At least then no film transport issue will happen .:)
Jürgen

Thanks guys.

It is in the location described at about 7am 2 weeks ago. 503CX with 50 Distagon (cheap version) and Provia 100. Lee hood/twin filter holder. 0.6 ND hard grad. Minimal PS work.

Could have done with something a little wider.

Gary

That is on the Isle of Skye in SCOTLAND .
A beautiful place . I have been there some years ago and I only had my HORSEMAN 6x12 with me . Unfortunately the film transport of the 6x12 magazine was blocked just the day before and I could not take any images at all .:z04_head_wall:
I plan to go there again , this time digital . At least then no film transport issue will happen .:)
Jürgen

The skyline of Skye is sensitive to tilted cameras though... :z04_975:

Back