DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sigma Calibration Canada

bbb1919

Good day to all of you,

I am just about to send my lovely 70-200mm APO HSM EX DG Macro to Gentec for a calibration ( under warranty). Talking with the Tech over at Gentec they suggest to send it together with the body(Canon 7D).

Would you please let me know if anyone used their service here in Canada and share your experience? Have you sent your body ? any issues?

I've sent in several lenses to the New York Sigma office...to be calibrated...never sent them a body...they usually have one to test the lenses on...it was well worth it...

I just don't like sending equipment that is working off...you never know what will happen...

Good Luck...Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

I've sent in several lenses to the New York Sigma office...to be calibrated...never sent them a body...they usually have one to test the lenses on...it was well worth it...

I just don't like sending equipment that is working off...you never know what will happen...

Good Luck...Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Hi Tony,
thanks for your Advice!

Back