DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Writespeed of E20

gerhard

Hi there.
I have a question regarding the write speed of the E-20.
Does anybody know the write speed of this camera if i use a Compact Flash card ?
I know there is some difference in speeds in relation to the make of the CF card.
I live in Denmark so my exact camera model is E-20P if that makes any difference.
<font color="0077aa">Regards Gerhard

Gerhard,
Not a significant difference in speed between media types, unfortunately. E10/20's are notorious for slow write times. by the waqy, E20P means that it is a Euro version, E20N is North American version, only difference is video-out standard. Cameras are the same otherwise.

Posted by Christopher Zylstra (C_zylstra) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 7:45 am: > > ,,, E20P means that it is a Euro version, E20N is North American > version, only difference is video-out standard.. ..

Interesting. Less expensive cameras (including Olympus models, I believe) have NTSC or PAL video output selectable via the setup menu.

Back