DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

G2 Viewfinder eyepiece

G

I broke my G2 viewfinder piece today and I was wondering what the best and quickest way to replace it would be. Camera store or Contax directly?
Anybody else broken theirs?? It is quite flimsy.
Thanks, Gary.

I have not experienced a broken viewfinder. How did it break? Was it dropped? Did the viewfinder just fall off?

What is broken - the viewfinder lens, the casing? Is it craked? Did anything shatter? I thought the camera was made of titantium? Please be more specific.

HF

I was cleaning the camera and was trying to take off the eyepiece so you can add a diopter if necessary when it flicked up and broke the two tiny plastic catches.
Gary.

Does anyone know if a rubber type cup can be mounted on the eyepiece? It would be helpful for reading the information when it is bright outside. scott

Back