Contax 137 Ever Ready Case Will it fit a Contax RX

G

Same question as before but different case... I really appreciate the last response- answered my question perfectly. So will a Contax 137 ever ready case fit an RX?

Thanks a lot,

Chris

G

HI Chris,
I have just tried my RX in my 137 case and the answer is not at all. The RX is too wide and too deep to even wedge in. A 139 will fit into the 137 case albeit a bit sloppily.

Regards

Paul in Liverpool, UK.

G

Hello, Chris
Did you find solution for your RX? I got my RX today and fell in same situation as yours. I'll appreciate it very much if you could share your experience. Thanks.
Jae from Chicago, IL

G

> [Hi Jae. I did a little more research and found that the cases really are not interchangable although the camera may actually fit. I also found out that the new ever ready cases made by Contax are not true ever ready cases and some people find them to be a pain to use. I think people found this especially true with the RX case. Most people said that the case it more like a toploader case and not a true ever ready. Someone suggested Zing cases and I was able to find them at Downtown Camera here in Toronto but they were not really what I was looking for. I ended up buying a Lowe Pro Toploader Zoom 1 on sale at Black's Photographic for 20 dollars Canadian. I bought it with the idea that it could hold me over and protect my camera until I found a better solution but it is actually a great bag and I am very happy using it. I do still check ebay regularly for the RX case. If the price was alright, I would still consider buying it

Hope that helps,

chris toronto. ]